We all are curious about our wedding and the same is solemnized with great pomp and show. Lots of arrangements are to be made for the marriage. Right from fixing the marriage date down to the wedding venue, we have to arrange many things. Those in search of wedding accommodation must go through the following tips and adhere to the same.
- Type Of Ceremony – Many of us like to solemnize our marriage in a local church or other religious places. Besides being economical, our religious feelings are also satisfied by getting married in such auspicious places. Few people prefer getting married in civil manners and they hire big costly palaces or other halls.
- Interaction – It is advised that for booking the accommodation for your nuptials you should not wait for the marriage date as you may feel disappointed because of the non-availability of the venue during the busy seasons. It is recommended that you plan accommodation well in advance. Visit a few halls, churches or other venues and ask their officials about all features related to marriage in those venues.
- Amenities – It is not only you, your spouse and your / her family members that would accompany you at the marriage. Other guests including your relatives, friends and office people would also visit the marriage hall when you go there for your marriage. Ensure that the venue officials and other staff provide the desired amenities to all of you. Nothing should go wrong with the facilities that may include dance & dine, tasty dishes and photoshoot sessions too. If you wish that the venue people arrange these things, ask them each and everything in black and white so that no dispute arises in the later stages. Few of you may prefer to make such arrangements at your own to avoid such confusion but that could prove to be somewhat cumbersome.
- Sizes Of The Hall – Many would-be-couples invite few people to reach the marriage venue but others prefer asking large numbers of guys to attend the auspicious occasion. So it is best to book the marriage hall in accordance with the numbers of the guests that would be with you.
- Weather – Think of the season when your marriage would be solemnized. Those getting married in winter should ensure that the hall is warm enough in the chilly weather. But on the other hand, a complete air conditioning arrangement should be provided in the venue that you book for your marriage in summer.
- Charges – See that you book the marriage hall that demands genuine rate without compromising with the quality of services. Avoid booking the venue that asks the lowest or highest prices. The former may prove to be a low performer while the latter may cut your pocket.
Compliance with the above few tips is helpful in booking budget-friendly wedding accommodation.