Your wedding day is going to be the most memorable event of your life, and you would definitely want to do some endeavour to make it more special.
There are certain little things which if executed properly, can make that unforgettable day, the most talked event for all of your guests.
So, here we list out some tips and tricks which can ensure that your wedding ceremony is a special one.
- Tip 1 For the out-of-town guests, try writing warm welcome notes for them on postal cards from the area your wedding ceremony is going to be organized. Undoubtedly, this simple but really heart-touching step can bring your guests who are far away, feel closer. Also, it will be an excellent idea to keep these postal cards as a remembrance along with the wedding photographs.
- Tip 2 Adding an ‘About wedding party’ section on the reception tables or in various programs will add a charm to your wedding ceremony. It will help your guests to get to know about the members of the bridal party. Maybe you share a particular relation or bonding with any of the members or maybe the Maid of Honour has been a close friend of yours since childhood, it would be a great idea to make the people know about that. You can speak to your wedding venues Essex to provide their worthy recommendations on this.
- Tip 3 You can embellish the tissues or get the handkerchiefs personalized for your family and special ones. For their “tears of happiness” as you and your partner walk down the aisle, get those handkerchiefs placed in the rows where your family will be seated. These small details can make your big day, a unique one for your dear ones.
- Tip 4 Another fantastic tip is that you can have each bridesmaid carry a bouquet which is created out of their favourite flowers while you take a beautiful bouquet made by combining all of those flowers. You can have your flower-girl wear a colourful and bright dress, rather than wearing a replication of your dress.
- Tip 5 Don’t forget to carry something or wear something of your dear ones who passed away or are not present physically at your wedding. This creates a difference as it’s a kind of tribute or something done to make you feel that they are still with you on your special day. You may carry your grandmother’s handkerchief or her pearls or anything gifted to you by them.
At last, choosing one of the best wedding venues Essex is what makes the big difference. Would you like to add something to this list share in the comment section of this blog post!